In the functions of HSE Manager and Project Consultant Sava carried out Concept Safety Evaluation for the development and engineering of an offshore production facility complex comprising four platforms, bridges and flaring facilities. His work comprised:
- In his functions of HAZID and HAZOP Chairman, the facilitation of hazard identification and hazard and operability studies;
- Preparation of the Safety Concept of the Complex;
- Carrying out the Concept Safety Evaluation for the facility Complex;
- Supervision and senior level technical contribution to assessments of risks associated with the operation of the Complex;
- Assessment of risk associated with the simultaneous production and drilling operations (SIMOPs) in the Complex;
- Supervision and main contribution to risk assessments reports.